Ramp Agent- Vancouver Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Other Job Sectors - Vancouver - 15 views
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight, or operating complex loading equipment, the Station Attendants play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
- Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
- On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)..
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.