Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Admin Full-time Job2 months ago - IT & Web - Wokingham - 44 views
Job Title: Senior Oracle Fusion Middle-ware Admin
Job Location: Wokingham , UK
Job Duration: Permanent
- Looking for Senior Oracle Fusion Middle-ware Admin who is able doAnalysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of Oracle Fusion Middle ware implementations, including upgrades/migrations from legacy and/or non-Oracle platforms.
- Provide complete technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middle-ware applications and environments.
- This position will include assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to Oracle Fusion Middle-ware.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in architecture, design, Build , implementation, integration, administration in a modern middle-ware based environment.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing\Build, and/or administering environments with specific subject matter expertise in:
Oracle Web Logic Server 12c
Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and/or Traffic Director) 12c
Expert understanding of Oracle FMW deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations
Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
Solid understanding of Oracle Web Logic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
Understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middle-ware products.
Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middle-ware products in high-availability environments
Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middle-ware applications and environments.
Experience supporting code deployments, customization and integration of Oracle Fusion Middle-ware technologies with 3rd party applications and databases
Requires the ability to work individually or in a team environment
Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Oracle SOA Suite 12c
Oracle BPM Suite 12c/12c
Oracle Web Center Suite (Portal, Content, Sites) 12c
Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 12c
Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite (OAM, OUD, IDM)